Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, March 13, 2009


Christina Milian is refuting rumors that she is engaged to The-Dream.


Radio personality Egypt reported on Friday that the R&B songstress was engaged to the “Rockin’ That Thang” hitmaker. In a post Saturday on her MySpace page, Christina denied the rumors.

Hey Guys! I am not Engaged….

Good Morning y’all.

Just woke up from finishing some work in the studio late last night to some eager phone calls as to whether or not I am Engaged…. No, I am not. Point blank, period. Pretty funny. I really don’t have a lot to say about it… I think since I announced the title of my new album “Elope” these rumors seem to be looming around lately… It’s an album title and a title track. And to me “Elope” represents taking control of my life and being an adult making my own responsible decisions. Despite anyone’s judgement…. I have not run off and Eloped either, LOL. So….that being said.. Stay focused and to anyone who thinks my life is a Publicity stunt… GROW UP. Life is short, enjoy it and stop picking on what I do. Cause if you don’t know, I am definitely enjoying life!
RADIOKILLA!

Xtina Mili-BLONDE!

HA! ha!

The singer-actress is signed to The-Dream’s Radio Killa Records. She will release her new single “I’m a Cheat” in the coming weeks.

0 comments: