Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, March 21, 2009


Nicole Richie’s first collection for her jewelry line House of Harlow 1960 was such a success that the line sold out of inventory through pre-order on shopkitson.com before Richie could get her line in stores. “I’m so surprised and so blessed,” Richie told PEOPLE at a March 7th signing at Kitson. “This has been a dream of mine for so long.” Nicole donned over 20 pieces of the line (which she co-designed with jeweler Pascal Mouawad) at the event, in keeping with her accessory philosophy that more is more. “I stack everything,” she says. “I layer my jewelry.” She admits her zeal may be related to eschewing jewelry around daughter Harlow, 1. “Everything just goes in her mouth,” Richie laughs. “In the daytime, heels and jewels are out!” Her favorite item in the line? The starburst necklace. “In the back, there’s a little star. I thought it was a nice touch to have that instead of the typical clasp, and I wanted to give people the option to have a bigger piece and a smaller piece in the necklace.” So, what’s next? “I’m focusing on my brand right now. There will be a maternity line, a clothing line, shoes, belts, everything!” And, of course, a sibling for baby Harlow. “I feel great, I’m working a lot, I have great friends, and a great family,” Richie says. “All of my dreams are coming true.” Shop House of Harlow 1960, with prices starting at $12!, at shopkitson.com.

0 comments: