Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Omarion is officially a Young Money Millionaire. The R&B singer has signed a new deal with Lil Wayne’s imprint.


The Big O will join Drake, Tyga, and Nicki Minaj on the label Wayne built. “I’m excited ’cause I was with Sony, but I got released. I asked for a release,” he revealed to BBC 1Xtra’s Ace & Vis. “I’m with a new situation. I’m with Young Money/Cash Money. I’m Wayne’s artist.”

The “Ice Box” hitmaker felt like he didn’t have artistic freedom in his previous relationship. “Coming up in the game since I was 14, I would never say I had creative control,” he divulged. “I always had an influence of what they thought I should be. I felt like as an artist I wasn’t able to always project who I really am.”

Omarion feels right at home on Young Money. “I feel comfortable. Wayne respected who I wanted to be as an artist. No record company can do what Wayne is gonna do.”

There was earlier speculation that O had signed to Timbaland’s label, Mosley Music Group. Omarion is currently working on his third solo album. He collaborated with Weezy on the leaked track “Comfort.”

0 comments: