Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Taylor Swift and her father obviously have a very sweet relationship. "I have an excellent father/his strength is making me stronger," she sings on "The Best Day," from her sophomore album Fearless. But dear old dad definitely knows how to make his daughter a little red in the face.

"My dad is along the ride for this trip," blogs the singer, who is currently on tour, on her MySpace page. "He's a social butterfly, and loves being on tour. He loves it so much, he thinks it's absolutely hilarious to embarrass me as much as possible."

"For example," says Swift, 19, "[I'm] walking into the hotel lobby after returning from dinner. It's a quiet, serene, beautiful when … Screaming voice from out of nowhere: 'HEY! THAT'S TAYLOR SWIFT!!' Me: 'Dad. Please stop doing that.' "

But Swift is a good sport. "It's pretty priceless having my dad out here with me," she insists.

In addition to tipping her hat to her old man, Swift blogs about her upcoming Dateline NBC special, due to air in the coming weeks. "I learned how to make a smoothie. It's very ground-breaking footage," she declares.

0 comments: