Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


What's up my Say -It'ers!!!!! So Didntinviteme.blogspot.com is planning to make major moves in the upcoming month!! 1st I would like to continue to say thank you sooooo much for making this site already a success. Keep coming back and tell a friend, keep subscribing to my You tube, and make sure you leave comments on this site in the comment section. This is very important so I can get insight on what you guys are thinking. I can't stress that enough, make sure you leave COMMENTS, COMMENTS, COMMENTS. In further news I'm planning a launch party for Nov. and its going to be BIG, more details as the date gets closer. Also i have gotten tons of emails asking if I can start doing video blogs I'm going to start making videos as soon as next week, so I can connect with my Say It'ers more. CALLING ALL GRAPHIC DESIGNERS!!! I need a symbol, graphic, some kind of something that let people know when they see it, they know its from the site. Please submit all designs by Oct. 15th. The winner will have there graphic on T-Shirts, Stickers, Wristbands, & The Site of course. It will be the official graphic of the Website! The rules are there are no rules! Be much as creative as you can! Send all submission to didntinviteme@gmail.com and make sure you put "Graphic Contest" in the subject box! Good Luck! SAYIT!!!

0 comments: