Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, September 22, 2008

Christina Milian is preparing to release her brand new album next year Spring but her new single 'Us Against The World' will be heard for the very first time on Oct 6th. Christina exclusively chatted to Billboard about her comeback to the music scene, whilst her record label Interscope/Myspace Records unveiled this spanking hot new promo picture:


Info About The First Single:

The first single, "Us Against The World," is a "cinematic power ballad" produced by Madd Scientist (Leona Lewis, Jesse McCartney) and will be available via the social networking site on Oct. 6th.

Info On Other Tracks Included On The Forthcoming Project:

In addition to "World," the album includes tracks like the feel-good "Diamond," "Stay," which Milian compares to an early '90s s Madonna ballad, and the Euro-club record "Tug of War."

Info On Who Christina Worked With On The Forthcoming Project:

Aside from Scientist, other producers on the pop/urban set, which the 26-year-old powerhouse describes as a "very feminine, strong and independent album," include T-Pain, Cool and Dre, Jim Jonsin, Toby Gad and Danja. Kanye West is the sole guest feature so far, although Milian, who wrote most of the album, does hint at some potential collaborative surprises down the line.

Christina On Having More Control Of Her Musical Direction:

"I've been out of the game for one-and-a-half years, and I think I'm long overdue for a comeback, so I'm treating this album like it's my last chance to make an impression. I'm competing with myself and being very detailed," the 26-year-old Cuban-American tells Billboard. "Before, I had a label telling me what direction to go in. Now, it's my choice, so I'm being very particular about it and I'm really excited."

0 comments: