Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Kim Kardashian doesn't mind being the butt of Eminem's joke.

The reality star is one of many celebrities the rapper pokes fun at in his new video, "We Made You," from his upcoming album Relapse.

"I just saw Eminem's new video for "We Made You" and he totally spoofs me!!" Kardashian says on her blog. "It was a total surprise to me because I had no idea he was going to talk about me in the song."

In the video, an actress playing Kardashian shows off an exaggerated posterior over dinner at a restaurant. The character eventually meets a Fargo-like fate in a wood chipper (which converts her to cash).

"I think this video is so funny! I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me," says Kardashian. "He's a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humor."

Also skewered in the video: Bret Michaels, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Palin, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse.

Relapse, Eminen's first studio album since 2004's Encore, is due out May 19.

0 comments: