Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Naomi C. is looking retro-fab on the May cover of GIANT mag.


VIBE made Rihanna their cover girl for their May issue. In what the magazine is calling an “investigative report”, they are “uncovering Chris Brown’s demons” by way of a previously unpublished interview from 2007. In other news, Rih has reportedly bought a $12 million house in Bel Air, California. She was spotted weeks ago looking at mansions around the area, and she reportedly closed escrow this week. That was quick. No details about the home have been revealed yet, but Michael Jackson’s new rental will be her neighbor.



Keyshia Cole and Joe Budden’s girlfriend/video vixen Tahiry are the covergirls for the “Hood Fab” edition. This is King's Final issue....


And she’s looking fantabulous as usual.

On how she and Gabe keep the romance in their relationship: “I have a 33-year-old man. That’ll keep your mojo mojo-in’.”

On moms who don’t workout and her own post-baby body: “God bless them if they’re telling the truth. It’s questionable if they are. I always had to diet. I’m diabetic, so it’s a lifestyle for me anyway just to stay healthy and not end up in the hospital. Having a baby takes so much from you. It’s the most glorious thing you’ll ever do, but the aftermath is not so glorious! So now I’m having to exercise, eat a little bit differently, take a lot more vitamins.”

On her guilty pleasure: “I like Doritos. I’m usually watching The Biggest Loser eating Doritos.”

On being a new working mom: “I used to work a lot because I had nothing better to do. What I’ve learned, especially by having a baby, is that you can’t bring that stuff home anymore. For example, I was alone filming ‘Monster’s Ball.’ I was married to someone else, and he wasn’t really around much. Thank God that was only a 20-day shoot.”

0 comments: