Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Isis King may not have won America's Next Top Model when she was a contestant on the show's 11th cycle, but she scored an even bigger prize when she appeared on The Tyra Banks Show Monday – a marriage proposal!

King's boyfriend, Desmond, got down on one knee on the show's set and asked King to marry him. King had thought she was on the show to open up about her sex change operation last year.

"I'm very shocked," King told Tyra cameras afterward. "We've been talking about this kind of thing for a while but I would never have thought that it would happen on this show. I'm very happy. We've been best friends for almost three and a half years now. He's everything I want."

King then giggled before giving a Beyoncé "Single Ladies" hand wave and saying: "He put a ring on it!"

Said King's new fiancé: "I feel blessed. I feel like I'm complete."

0 comments: