Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, October 26, 2009


They may not have escaped on a honeymoon yet – but Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are still celebrating their recent nuptials. On Saturday, the duo got new tattoos of each other's initials, the reality star writes in a new blog post.

"When we were at dinner, I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand," Kardashian writes in the post. "Once we got to the shop we decided on getting each other's initials. I got "LO" in cursive on my right hand and he got "KO" on both hands."

Kardashian, who already has "I love you" tattooed in her father's handwriting on her wrist and a cross and angel wings with the word "father" written above it tattooed on her back, says the new ink is especially meaningful since it "symbolizes something or someone that is important to you."

0 comments: