Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, October 30, 2009


Two photographers have been temporarily ordered to stay 100 yards away from Nicole Richie, a Los Angeles judge ruled Friday. The order also protects her two children, Harlow, 2, and Sparrow, 6 weeks.

In her filing, Richie states that photographers Eduardo Arrivebene and Ivon Miguel daily "stalk" Richie and her family, and that they "sit outside my house, waiting for me to leave." She alleges that they "scream at me in an attempt to get my reaction, scare me, follow me, chase me in [their] vehicle," causing her "severe emotional distress."

Richie, 28, was rear-ended by the pair while driving in Beverly Hills earlier this month. She sought medical help following the incident. In her filing, she blames the photographers for causing the collision.

"I am fearful that [their] continued presence may cause yet another accident, this time with my infant children in the vehicle," Richie adds. She says that even after the accident, the pair continued to pursue her.

Arrivebene, who was driving the car that rear-ended Richie's vehicle, was arrested immediately after the crash for driving without a license. He was later freed on $1,225 bail.

A rep for Richie was not immediately available for comment. A hearing is set for Nov. 16 to determine whether to extend the orders.

0 comments: