Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, October 30, 2009


Any dancer cannot deny the influence of Michael Jackson. One in particular, Omarion, is paying homage to the King of Dance by dedicating his new music videos to him.


The clip for the R&B singer’s first single, “I Get It In” featuring Gucci Mane, will debut next week. He is also working on a video for “Hoodie,” a viral single from his new album Ollusion, due January 12.

“‘Hoodie’ is a viral single. We’re putting it out there for the fans. Both videos ['Hoodie' and 'I Get It In'] are dedicated to Michael Jackson. It’s a mix between ‘Beat It’ and ‘Bad,’” the former B2K member tells Rap-Up.com.

O describes the clip’s dance-heavy premise. “When I pull up, I’m getting out the car, we start choreography and then it keeps going until the end of the video. I’m telling you right now, this is probably one of the dopest videos you’ve seen in a long time because it’s a concept.”

0 comments: