Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kreayshawn has been jetting across the country, but she returned home to the Bay Area to perform in front of her biggest crowd yet at KMEL’s Summer Jam over the weekend. The “Gucci Gucci” rapper showed off her fresh ink, including a fried chicken leg and a hamburger with Mickey Mouse inside it. She also spoke of wanting to meet Lupe Fiasco, shot down rumors that she’s dating Da Brat, and expressed love for Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha.

On rumors she is dating Da Brat: “I like that rumor, but it wasn’t true. But you never know… Hey, I got her number. I might hit her up and be like, ‘Hey.’”
On new female rappers: “Everytime I go on YouTube and look up the new girl rappers, they all diss me.”
On Nicki Minaj: “I love Nicki. She fine. I’d kiss her everywhere.”
On Ke$ha: “Ke$ha’s cool, man. She doing her thing, too.”

0 comments: