Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, October 24, 2008

Beyonce & Kanye Working Together?


Our pals at RAP-UP.COM revealed today that Kanye West is to team up with Beyonce for the second set of singles from her third studio album, I Am…

As you know, Beyonce is releasing two sides: the “Beyonce” side and the “Sasha Fierce” side, which consists of more urban and dance-inspired tracks. The second single from I Am… Sasha Fierce is “Ego,” which Kanye will appear on the remix for.

Rap-Up.com was informed that Kanye was supposed to appear on the album, but the verse was not completed. So, he recently went into the studio in Brazil to finalize the verse for the remix of “Ego,” which was written and produced by Elvis “BlacElvis” Williams and Harold Lilly.

Beyonce and father/manager Mathew Knowles also recently sat down with MTV for a listening session of the upcoming album, and here’s what she had to say:

“Half the record, I Am…, is about who I am underneath all the makeup, underneath the lights and underneath all the exciting star drama. And Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m onstage. The double album allows me to take more risks and really step out of myself, or shall I say, step more into myself, and reveal a side of me that only people who know me see.”

Beyonce’s current single, “If I Were A Boy” hit #1 on iTunes, so it will surely be #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 next week. Beyonce’s album, I Am… is set to hit stores November 18th.

0 comments: