Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, December 13, 2008


Congratulations!!!!! Beyonce's "I Am..." is Certified Platinum by RIAA.

Beyonce performs "If I Were A Boy" & "Listen" at X-Factor Finale. The Semi- Finalist Alexandra is so inspired by Beyonce and she was amazed and in tears. This performance almost had me in tears because I felt Alex's moment. Such a great watch!!!




Beyonce Knowles attended the ‘Los 40 Principales’ 2008 awards ceremony at the Palacio de los Deportes on Friday, December 12 in Madrid, Spain. She also performed "If I Were A Boy"




Here is the video of Beyonce performing “Irreplaceable” with one of the contestants and "If I Were A Boy" on the French show Star Academy on Friday December 12th, 2008. Watch the video below:





Beyonce made an appearance on the French show Le Grand Journal, taped in Paris, France on Friday December 12th, 2008. Watch the video below:

0 comments: