Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tara Reid Checks Into Rehab


"Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center. We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time," the actress's rep Jack Ketsoyan tells PEOPLE.

The rep would not reveal what Reid, 33, is being treated for.

A friend of the troubled actress says she headed to the treatment facility on Tuesday.

"Her friends and family are supportive of her decision," says the friend. "She checked in herself – it was her decision."

It is unclear if Reid, who launched the fashion line Mantra in September, will spend the holidays at Promises.

In an interview in October, Reid told PEOPLE she was a "social drinker" who enjoyed an occasional glass of wine with friends.

Asked if she was ever tempted to fall back into old habits, the actress said: "No. I've done it. Trust me. I've done enough for a lifetime of everything. I've had a great time. I partied. I had fun. I ate and drank whatever. I dated a million guys, but I'm so happy with where I'm at right now. I don't need to do anything anymore."

0 comments: