Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Jaimee Foxworth is dealing with some family matters.

The former child star of the hit 1990s ABC sitcom, 'Family Matters,' is five months pregnant by her longtime boyfriend.

After many ups and down – including a stint as an adult film star – the 29-year-old Illinois native recently appeared on the hit VH1 reality show, 'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.'

"I haven't been this happy in years," she told 'People' magazine. "I am excited about what the future holds for us."

2009 will not only bring the joy of a newborn child for the former drug abuser, she is working on a memoir, a hip-hop album and her very own reality show.

"Being sober has opened my eyes to a whole new world," she says. "I've been through a lot of pain in the past and I never really wanted a child until recently. I now look forward to years of joy to share with my child."

0 comments: