Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, January 12, 2009


Just Don't Care Anymore Award
Yes it is an improvement on last year horror show, but I just don't really care about Blake Lively anymore.

The actress wore a steel blue Nina Ricci gown, that a year ago would have got me excited.


Most Boring Award
Penelope Cruz really seems to have lost her sparkle, even in this Armani Prive gown. There is nothing exciting, nor interesting for me to wow about.



Too Casual Award
I really love this Oscar de la Renta Spring 2009 look on Marisa Tomei, but for me it's too casual for an event like this.


Too Casual Award
I really love this Oscar de la Renta Spring 2009 look on Marisa Tomei, but for me it's too casual for an event like this.


Worst Couture Award
Freida Pinto made this Christian Lacroix Fall 2008 Couture gown look very ordinary. It looked so magical on the runway.

She completed her look with a Judith Leiber clutch.



Biggest Let Down Award
I know many of you will not agree, but I just hate those extra pieces of material on Eva Mendes' white Dior gown. It does not seem to serve a purpose. It's not a bow, it's not a doing anything but just hanging there.

I love everything else, so it kills me to put her on this list.



Worst Throw Back Award
JLo turned up last night instead of Jennifer Lopez.

Jennifer in this dress takes me back to the time when she was dating Puff Daddy, and wearing ghetto gold, embellished head bands and low cut dresses, like this gold Marchesa Spring 2009 gown.


No Class/Most Obnoxious On The Red Carpet Award
Miley Cyrus was by far the most annoying person to walk the red carpet last night. She was loud and rude. And the worst thing is her parents seemed to be encouraging her.

She was sticking her tongue out, giving the peace sign proving what I always thought. This girl has no class.

Her Marchesa Spring 2009 strapless gown with gold embroidery detail was beyond boring.


Best Rachel Zoe Impersonation Award
Rachel Zoe cloned Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton. All starlets desperate for attention and fame.

So when I look at Cameron Diaz, I ask WFT happened? She used to have such an athletic body and now she had become a Zobot, with lollypop head, and over-tanned skin.

I am nothing but disturbed by this new look, which is only extenuated in her pink Chanel Fall 2008 Couture asymmetrical gown.

To make matters worst her hair is horrific. Going to the Globes you would have thought Cameron would have had her roots done.

I'm crying inside, crying I tell you.


Worst Hair Award
Renee Zellweger walked the red carpet wearing a Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2009 gown, which was modified the runway.

I must admit I love the dress. It's the poodle hair I just can't get on board with.


Worst Dressed Award
Debra Messing disappoints me again in a very unflattering Vera Wang gown.

0 comments: