Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, January 26, 2009

Lil' Kim Drama Continues!!

Lil Kim DID see Notorious the movie, and she ripped Naturi Naughton a new one.


"I feel like I was not portrayed how I should have been in this movie. I was in love with BIG and he was in love with me. I was never a JUMP-OFF, I know this and BIG knew this. I wasn’t even able to choose who I wanted to portray me in this movie. I would have never picked Naturi, she doesn’t have a Lil Kim aura at all! She looks nothing like I looked back then. We have NO similarities. Watching her on-screen was so “dreadful” as Simon Cowell would say. She is tasteless and talentless. Never once did she contact me for input or to get a feel of me for the character. A “TRUE” actress would contact the source to be the best they can be in portaying someone. That told me right there, she wasn’t right for the part and not to mention, Naturi has got to be one of THE worst actresses I’ve ever seen and I can’t believe they chose her. I really can’t!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the f**k can Lil Kim say that? If anything she should be grateful that anyone even accepted the offer to "portray" her even though there's not much to "portray" from a plastic piece of scum. What she said was rotten and totally disregarded Naturi's feelings. Naturi would make a better Lil Kim than anyone else would have. I'm not surprised with Lil Kim's comment though... She's always been a hater of at least someone with better talent and an actually direction in life other than rapping about her sex. If Left Eye was still here, I'm pretty sure she would teach Kim over here a few lessons on what kind of context to base a rap on rather than a degrading boosting of her self-esteem with sexual raps about her "pussy" Kim needn't be here.