Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, January 31, 2009



Stacey Dash will join the CW comedy, 'The Game' as a recurring cast member.

I spoke to the 'Clueless' star recently who filled me in on her character.
"She's a sportscaster. She's hanging around with all the athletes and talking to them like she's one of the guys, except that she's a woman. She has this huge attraction to Jason and I guess they both have an attraction and chemistry," she explained.
Could this mean that the character Jason and his wife Kelly are really headed to divorce court?
"Yes," answered Dash. "Things will get intense and the divorce will probably be eminent now."
Dash's character makes her debut sometime in March and as of right now, it's uncertain as to whether she'll return if 'The Game' is optioned for another season.

"Maybe, we don't know. It's like a soap opera," she laughed.
The married mother of two confessed that though 'The Game' centers around life in the NFL, she's not one of those women who really follows sports.


"Its pretty foreign to me," she disclosed, before adding: "Though I'm pretty athletic."
The actress was able to display her athleticism when she appeared on the NBC reality series 'Celebrity Circus,' where she came in second place despite breaking a rib early in the process.

Dash, who is now 43 years old, makes no bones about discussing her age in a business that celebrates youth.
"It's something I chose to do. I think it's just ridiculous to lie about my age. The last thing I want to do is to be pretending that I'm 35 and 25 when I'm almost 45. You know what I mean? Then you start to look old. I'll just say my age and play younger as long as I can. I've been blessed with something from my genes, from my parents and from God and I'm proud of my age," she declared.

Dash's good genes were seen in the Aug 2006 issue of 'Playboy' and the actress said she's certainly up for posing nude again.
"Sure! Yeah I would. I'd like to do a cover next time," she offered.
In addition to her work as an actress, the former child star, who has appeared in music videos for the likes of Kanye West ('All Falls Down'), Carl Thomas ('Emotional') and Marques Houston ('Favorite Girl'), has launched a lingerie line called Letters of Marque.

0 comments: