Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beyonce .VS. Abercrombie & Fitch


Beyonce announced yesterday that she is releasing a new fragrance. This perfume will be her own, not that spokes modeling bull she did before with True Star. The scent is yet to be named, but Abercrombie & Fitch is not having it. They have filed a lawsuit stopping Beyonce from naming the fragrance after her alter-ego Sasha Fierce, because they have been using the word “Fierce” since 2002 with their own line of perfume products.

Beyonce on new fragrance:

"For me, fragrance reflects a woman’s attitude and unique sense of style. While I love various perfumes, I haven’t found a scent that truly personifies me as a woman. Working with Coty, I was able to turn my ideal fragrance into a reality by creating an alluring and sophisticated fragrance; one that’s reflective of my inner power.”


Beyonce recently filed paper work to use Sasha Fierce has the name of her perfume. Daddy Knowles is going to get A&F shut down, we can just feel it.

The line of perfume is set to come out in 2010…

0 comments: