Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Omarion Inks New Deal With EMI


Omarion is bouncing back from his ill-fated deal with Young Money. The R&B singer has announced a new partnership with EMI Label Services.


As part of the deal, the former B2K member will release his third studio album Ollusion and launch his own imprint, Starworld Entertainment, through EMI Label Services, home to Snoop Dogg, Norah Jones, and Coldplay.

The album, due November 24, features production from Tank, King, Detail, and 253, along with guest appearances from Gucci Mane and Fabolous.

The first single, “I Get It In,” was produced by Tank (2005’s “O”). The uptempo banger featuring Gucci Mane will officially impact radio on October 5, the same week Omarion embarks on a nationwide radio promo tour. A version of the song with Lil Wayne previously leaked.

“My style has evolved so much on this album—I was able to express truly who I am from a creative and artistic standpoint, which allowed me to share a personal side of myself with my fans through my music. This is my masterpiece and I can’t wait for the world to hear my new album,” the 24-year-old said in a statement. “I am very excited about my new home at EMI and know that this is the perfect opportunity for me to return to the charts.”

Omarion previously released two solo projects through Epic Records. He was introduced as the newest member of Lil Wayne’s Young Money crew at a Los Angeles show in August, only to part ways with the label a week later.

0 comments: