Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, September 18, 2009


It's been nearly a week since Kanye West crashed her big moment at the Video Music Awards – but Taylor Swift has found a silver lining to all the drama.

"Artists that I didn't even assume knew who I was [have supported me]," Swift, 19, told Elvis Duran during an interview on his Z100 radio show Friday. "I woke up the next day and I had flowers in my hotel room from Janet Jackson.

"I am blown away by all the love that was thrown in my direction," she said, "and feel very lucky and blessed to have people come and support me like that." (West also subsequently apologized to the singer.)

Kelly Clarkson, who penned an angry blog directed at West, was among the teen star's most vocal supporters. "Kelly's amazing," Swift said. "I'd love to work with her. We should write a song together. I love how honest and real she is. She speaks her mind, and I think it's a beautiful thing."

Another celebrity on Swift's radar: Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner, who was rumored to have a crush on her.

"I'd be on Team Tay," she said. "I love him. He's so cute."


Days after her moving tribute to her brother at the MTV Video Music Awards, Janet Jackson went clubbing with some friends at Greenhouse in New York. According to an eyewitness, the singer "seemed [to be] in a great mood" and was "chatty" as she danced around a little and hung out with her dancers and choreographers. And Jackson wasn't drinking alcohol: According to the source, she stuck to Ice River Springs water.

0 comments: