Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Willie of Day26 just can’t seem to keep his clothes on. This dude has been exposed on the internet all over again. It kinda sucks because now women don’t even have to imagine what he looks like in the sheets anymore. In these photos you may not be able to see his face, but those are all his tats, just compare the photos.

The first time we believed they were fake, but this time buddy we believe these are legit. Who will leak photos from Bad Boy Records now? We are guessing Diddy. Last Train To Paris is coming out real soon. Check out the photos.

Here is Willie's Statement:

“It has been brought to my attention that private and personal photos of mine are currently circulating the web. As a man that is barely home with his family, my wife and I share some intimate moments the best way that we can. It is incredibly disturbing that someone with bad intentions would illegally hack into my email account and distribute these private moments to the world. I ask that everyone respect the privacy of my family. Also, I offer my sincere apologies to my fans.”

1 comments:

Dwana said...

IDK, I highly doubt they were leaked accidentally but that's my opinion. I thank him kindly though, Owwww!