Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, August 16, 2010

Alexander Skarsgard (Getty Images)Alexander Skarsgard isn't the vain type, and the True Blood star says he'd never turn down a role because it made him look unappealing.

He said: “I'm always looking for something that's real and that's got meat on it. I think it's artistic suicide if you're too vain, or if you're afraid to play ugly. I would never fall for that.”

The actor, who is rumored to be dating actress Kate Bosworth, struggles to understand why he's viewed as a sex symbol.

He added to Telegraph.co.uk: “Do I think I’m beautiful? I see myself as most people see themselves, you have good days and bad days. I don't think I'm better looking now than I did three years ago.”

Alexander, 33, admits he's a thrill seeker, but he has to be careful about who he dates.

He said: “I know I have to be careful because there is something destructive within me, I think, and I can have a tendency to just search for the kicks. I can't really get too close to someone who's too destructive, or too dark, because then I might go down the rabbit hole myself.”

0 comments: