Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Between filming Keeping Up The Kardashians, promoting her expanding fashion and beauty empire, and dealing with the ever-present paparazzi, Kim Kardashian rarely steps out of the house without a full face of a makeup on. “Makeup is my life,” Kim tells Allure in its September issue. In fact, when Kim was just 14, her father enrolled her in beauty school “to learn how to apply makeup properly, so I wouldn’t have too much on or look crazy.” Her secrets to a flawless face start underneath her favorite Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and Powder. “I use PerfectSkin, the system my sisters and I had a dermatologist make for us [and] for body moisturizer, I love Johnson’s Baby Lotion,” Kim tells the publication about her high-low beauty routine. And while the sexy star is a seasoned pro when it comes to touching up her face, she leaves the taming of her tresses to the professionals. “Anytime you see [my hair] in a ponytail, you know I did it,” Kim quips. And her head isn’t the only place that her raven hair seems to get in the way. “I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal!” she says. “Arms, bikini, legs, underarms…my entire body is hairless.” To hear more from Kim, pick up Allure‘s September issue, or visit Allure.com to see additional photos from Kim’s cover shoot.

0 comments: