Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, February 18, 2010


Beyonce Knowles married hip-hop superstar Jay-Z in a secret ceremony in 2008, but both are try to keep their home life out of the press. She said: "Jay and I have always been very discreet when it comes to our relationship. Even after we got married nothing changed about that. I think that saved us a lot of trouble."

These two try to keep their romance out of the spotlight (Photo Agency)The 28-year-old beauty -- who publicly thanked her spouse when she won a record six Grammys at last month's ceremony -- also revealed she was initially "scared" when she was regarded as a role model for young women but is now embracing it.

She told Germany's FHM magazine: "The thought scared me at first. But now I think my music is more than just performing, dancing and shooting videos. I try to show women that we need to be there for each other and support each other and that you have to work to reach your goals."

But one thing still worries Beyonce: falling over on stage. She said: "The only thing I really worry about is falling over! I always perform in high heels and sometimes the choreography is really exhausting and complicated."

0 comments: