Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Janet Jackson says that even after seven months, she still feels like her late brother, pop star Michael Jackson, could call her at any time.

Janet Jackson appeared at the BET awards just days after the death of her brother. (Getty)"It gets sad sometimes because, I don't know, you think your phone is going to ring and you hear that voice calling your name," she said. "But, yeah, life goes on and everybody grieves differently. And every day is different. Some days it's much easier than others."

The younger sister of the "Thriller" star, who died last June from acute Propofol intoxication at 50, says her grief gets easier with every day that passes, but she would do anything to hear him speak again. Janet, 43, also revealed Michael’s untimely passing made her realise she needed to make changes in her life.

"A lot of people in this industry have a lot of 'yes' people. That I can tell you I do not have. A lot has changed in my life this year, a lot of changes, I think I'm kind of heading in a different direction for sure," she said in an interview with Wonderland magazine.

One ambition Janet now wants to fulfil is to "kick somebody's ass" in an action movie.

"There was a time when I met with the Wachowski brothers to do The Matrix, a long time ago but there were scheduling conflicts," she said. "I want to kick somebody's ass. Anybody's, as long as I get to kick somebody's ass. Kick a new hole in their butt. Rip 'em a new butthole, I'd love to do that."

0 comments: