Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Sunday, February 14, 2010


If you didn't already think Justin Bieber is about the sweetest, most non-threatening teen pop star ever, he's about to win you over. The 15-year-old whose career has blown up in the last year was asked about his plans for Valentine's Day, and it sounds like he's got someone very special in mind for the big day.

"I have one person that I’ll be sending flowers to and that’s my mom," he told theNew York Post. "She’s been there since the beginning and has given up a lot for me, I’m very blessed to have her."

Justin says he hasn't had a chance to do much dating, and unfortunately for him, his only crushes are a little too old for him. "I have crushes, but they’re all too old," he said. "Like Beyonce -- she has a husband, I might get shot. [laughs] I went up to give Beyonce a hug at the Grammys and Jay-Z said, watch out buddy! He was kidding, but you know..."

The young singer recently had a chance to sing with some of his music idols, such as Usher, when he was included in the recording of the We Are the World remake.

0 comments: