Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, February 18, 2010


Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's relationship is under constant scrutiny, but they at least have one fan: Justin's mom Lynn Harless. She said she and her husband Paul count the actress as “one of us.” And, she's hoping the "SexyBack" singer hunkers down soon and starts a family. Lynn wants to be a grandma!

Jessica and Justin make a great pair, according to his mom. (Getty)Lynn said about Jessica: "She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great. I've had friends who have grandchildren and I've tried to express to Justin that I'm losing that race. But I have grandpuppies. Justin has two boxers and she has a pitbull who's now part of the family. I said, ‘I'll leave you alone about the grandkids as long as you leave the puppies with me.’”

Although Lynn was full of praise for Jessica, who has been dating Justin on and off for three years, she refused to say if she thinks the actress is "The One" for her 29-year-old son. She told People magazine: "You should ask him. I've thought that before. They're young. They have plenty of time."

As well as thinking Jessica makes a great girlfriend for Justin, Lynn admires the 29-year-old beauty’s accomplishments. She said: "She was at my house around Christmas and there was this crazy noise coming from my gym. To get ready for climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, Jessica had the treadmill to the highest level and was running with a 40lb backpack. I want to be her when I grow up."

0 comments: