Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


R&B star Usher is lining up 'His Mistakes' as the third single to be lifted from his most recent album 'Here I Stand'. The song will be serviced to radio on August 18th. When I 1st heard this song quite some time ago I instantly fell in love with it! Maybe because at the time I was going through what the lyrics were saying word for word. LOL. But for real this song is well written and I hope the video is dope, so his album "Here I Stand" can pick up some steam, cause "Moving Mountains" didnt quite move a hill... Download the song below: SAYIT!!!!


Usher-"His Mistakes"




Can I get some feedback? Leave a comment and tell me what you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wassup my nigga ! I agree with you, this is a good song. I have already downloaded it to my itunes and must say that is was worth adding to the library.
ISAIDIT!