Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


The official statement claims her label are now working the two singles approach with 'Hello Heartbreak' at Dance Radio to follow up latest single 'We Break The Dawn' and 'The Greatest' at all other formats. Apparently, they want to use the extra time to "add more TV for August and September so that Michelle can come out with a big bang and knock'em dead". In my opinion she picked a bad time to release an album especially when many other R&B chicks are launching this fall as well (Beyonce, Ciara, Jennifer Hudson, Keri Hilson, Jojo, Teairra Mari, Keyshia Cole, Brandy, Cassie, Monica and few others). I loooove Michelle I know we all do. Im still routing for her!!! Hopefully her fans pull through and show up when its time to buy the LP. I Know I will be supporting.... SAYIT!!! "Didn't Invite Me"

0 comments: