Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, July 24, 2008


Kelly Rowland has said she would like to collaborate with UK singer-songwriter Kate Nash.

The former Destiny's Child star also claimed that she is interested in working with Alphabeat, The Script and Guillemots.

"I definitely want a new sound so I am jamming in the studio with amazing musicians who just love music," she told the Daily Star.

"I've asked The Script to do a duet and The Guillemots have given me one of their tracks to listen to."

She continued: "I would love to do something with them or Alphabeat, and Kate Nash is dope."

Rowland also revealed that she is hoping her third LP will be "deeper" and more "inspiring" than her first two solo albums. I'm glad to here that Ms. Rowland is gearing up for her third LP.

0 comments: