Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Wendy Williams Show

Ok if you know me personally, you know i absolutely looooove Wendy Williams. She is like my Oprah. So today on her show Vivica A. Fox was a guest on her show and she addressed a few rumors including the one about the video that surfaced on the Internet from a camera phone that allegedly showed her giving a "Professional" to some unidentified dude. She what she says below:



I had to post this one just in case you missed this Omarosa & Wendy are caddy!!! Please watch and tell me who you think won this discussion?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats was a good interview, Omrosa is somthing else, Wendy is my girl but she got a dose of her own medicine. Wendy shut her down when she said thank you for coming on MY SHOW!!!!!! LOL