Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, August 25, 2008

I Can't... Crack Is Wack!!!!!!!

Check out this video of K-Ci and Jojo performing while on tour in Syndey, Australia. I Can't..... I Can't....... He passes out, and then security just walks on and grab the mic like, shit not again....... I Can't.......

See what a fan wrote below:

So last night some friends and I went to see a Jodeci "reunion tour" at the Enmore theater in Sydney. Mate, the whole thing was a disaster. First, one of the guys (Devante I think) didn't even show up, so it became a K-ci and JoJo concert. JoJo came on stage and right away you could tell he was messed right up- he kept forgetting the words to songs and just was a general weirdo. But then, after about 40 minutes into the "show" he decided to sit right down on the floor. His brother, the other crackhead K-ci was trying his best to carry the show on his own. By far, the best part of the evening was when JoJo walked off stage for about 5 minutes, then came back out to sing "All My Life"- and PASSED OUT mid song. His brother told the audience that they were tired after their 24-hour flight and that JoJo had gotten dizzy.

0 comments: