Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, August 20, 2008


On Leaving Sony:

"I asked to be released," he said of the rumors that Sony dropped him. "A release is different from a drop. When an artist is dropped, usually they haven't brought any revenue to the company. As you know, I've been with that company for a long time, roughly over six years. Throughout B2K and my solo albums, revenue was still brought in. An artist like me could never get dropped. How did I get dropped and I still ended up in a great situation? Usually when you hear 'drop,' it means, 'Oh, he's over.' It's a wrap. It's unfortunate that stuff like that gets put out there. Everybody likes to associate — especially me being such a cool dude — with negative things. Are you kidding me?"

On the Chris Stokes / B2K Controversy

"Really, my thing is, I talked to the cats (his ex bandmates), and it's sad what people will do when they're in the position of 'don't have,' " the singer said of his onetime group members Raz, Fizz and J-Boog. "People will say, 'Omarion is still out there and in the pubic. Omarion is still successful.' But they don't sit back and think, 'Why is Omarion able to get this opportunity? Why are they not getting this opportunity?' Fizz put a single out. They are a product of their karma. I can't talk in detail about what was done [on their parts], but a lot of wrongdoing was done. A lot of false statements — off-the-wall, disrespectful things. Not even on a dislike level. On a hurtful level.

"I used to rock with them dudes, and now when I see them, it's not like that," he added. "It's gotta be like, I look at you funny or you look at me funny. If somebody has done something to disrespect you as a man, I feel like I have to protect myself. So now when I see them, after everything that happened, how do I be nice? How do I be cool? I'm a spiritual dude, and a part of me is forgiving. But there is so much that has been done, you get tired of that. This whole next album, you'll see a whole new Omarion."

On Working With Timbaland / New Album:

"We're just picking each other's brains to see what can be done differently," he continued. "My energetic style and aggressiveness when I perform, I don't think that's necessarily been captured [for the length of] an album. I always felt like I had joints like 'Touch,' even 'Entourage,' where it's upbeat. But it hasn't been captured in an album. All these crazy new dances, all these different things I wanna do. When I look at my peers in the game, they capture the true essence of who they are. I kinda felt like throughout my career, I had just blots of that."

1 comments:

Chris Stokes images said...

Chris Stokes images is the founder of Brandi, B2K, Marques Houston, Omarion and many more.Chris Stokes became known in 1995 when he produced his sister Juanita Stokes' single entitled 'Mind Blowin'. Furthermore, he became the CEO of TUG (The Ultimate Group) that handles many successful artists.Apart from being a CEO, this multi talented person also wrote and directed the movie 'You Got Served' Chris Stokes images.