Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, July 31, 2009

Drake Collapse On Stage


sic Festival” at the Susquehanna Bank Center when he attempted to spin while moving across the stage. He immediately collapsed to the floor as a result of an existing knee injury.

After Drake was carried offstage, a confused Lil Wayne reportedly told the crowd, “Damn, I knew that ni**a’s knee was bad, but I didn’t know it was that bad! I thought he was just in a wheelchair on TV.”

Drake injured his ACL prior to the tour and was limiting his set to 30 minutes. He decided to join the outing despite his doctor’s recommendation. A torn ACL can cause significant pain and take up to a year to heal.

“It’s too much of a risk if I hit that wrong turn [doing] 30 minutes every night,” Drake told MTV News prior to the tour. “If I tear my ACL again, the doctors say I might not be able to walk again. I have to be cautious.”

0 comments: