Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How She Doin'???



It was the series premiere of “The Wendy Williams Show” and Wendy did not waste any time jumping in to the latest celeb Hot Topics. I'm soooo excited that my Wendy is back, she is defiantly a friend in my head!!! I love her. Here is to a successful season 1, and many more to come. Aaaawwwhhoooo

The countdown to Whitney Houston’s new album has begun. In just 50 days the wait will finally be over when Whitney’s “I Look To You” album drops. Wendy is on every weekday, be sure to check your local listings.....


The biggest Hot Topic is the country right now is the highly anticipated release of Whitney Houstons new album, I Look To You and Wendy can hardly wait!

"The Wendy Williams Show" Launch Party at The Gates on July 13, 2009 in New York City.

1 comments:

Dwana said...

She's doin fione! OMG Wendy is much more comfortable and ready to take on everything Oww! I ♥ her! A friend in my head.