Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, July 30, 2009


Chrisette Michele was the envy of women everywhere when she received a special surprise from Maxwell.


The Grammy winner was taken aback after a dozen white roses showed up on her tour bus on the first date of Maxwell’s BLACKsummers’night tour.

“I peed in my pants, figuratively speaking,” Chrisette tells Rap-Up.com after receiving the welcome gift from her tourmate. “I’m envious of myself right now. I’m like, ‘Chrisette, do not ruin this.’”

There was a note included with the flowers, but she’s keeping its contents to herself. “I can’t be giving away all the juices!”

Chrisette is pinching herself over the opportunity to tour with the soul crooner. “In-freaking-credible. Maxwell’s show is out of control. It’s bananas, unfair!” she exclaims. “I feel so privileged and honored to even be on the same stage as him. He’s been so warm and so welcoming and so kind towards me that I’m in heaven right now. Soul music is really back.”

Chrisette Michele receives roses from Maxwell.

0 comments: