Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, July 31, 2009

R.H.O.A. Argument!!!



Party planner Anthony, who also goes by the names Tony Shorter and Tyson, called in to the show this morning to speak with Ryan to clear the air about his much-publicized bitch fight with “fashion designer” Sheree Whitfield from last night’s premiere of


LISTEN: Anthony Calls into Frank & Wanda Morning Show

Check out the clip of the argument below:


Here is a letter that Anthony wrote to our friends over @ Sandra Rose

Hi Sandra,

I am reaching out trying to get the facts straight. First, I am not GAY! Married with children, and love PUSSY.

Second, I was never hired by Sheree or Bravo to do a party. This event was for the Atlanta Music Festival, and the producer’s ask me to modify the event to be included in an episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, entitled Sheree’s Divorce Party.

I also consider myself to be a professional with a long standing resume. But, unless you have work with Sheree or had any dealings with her you wouldn’t understand, where I am coming from.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 comments: