Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some fans waited hours for Lauryn Hill to emerge during her show at Brooklyn’s Music Hall of Williamsburg on Tuesday (Dec. 28). The New York Times captured video of Ms. Hill addressing the crowd after finally taking the stage around midnight.

“I spent my entire 20s sacrificing my life to give you love. So when I hear people complain, I don’t know what to tell you,” she told the audience, some of which booed her. “I personally know I’m worth the wait.”

Two fans held up signs that read “You Just Lost One” and “This Is Insulting,” but the Grammy-winning artist was not having it. “Don’t do that. That’s disrespectful,” she told them while motioning to the exit.


Dear Ms. Hill,


OK so I know you are a musical genius and all. Your album, Upon its release, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart, selling 422,624 copies in its first week was one of the best albums in History to be quite honest.  I must say you are making it hard for you true devoted fans to stick by your side! If you can't handle "The Fame" or don't wanna be a "Celebrity" QUIT ALL TOGETHER!  It's like any job, you show up to work late 2 hours, that azz is FIRED!  If it wasn't for your fans you would have NOTHING!!!! Please always remember that, and don't take them for granted.


                                                                           Tnx---- Management (LOL)

Do you think L. Boogie’s response was appropriate? Ms.Share your thoughts below.

0 comments: