Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shania Twain Is Engaged!

Shania Twain is headed down the aisle! The singer and Frederic Thiebaud, a Swiss exec, got engaged about two months ago, and the good news has just been revealed. 

Shania Twain (Getty)A friend of the singer told Us Weekly magazine: "I've never seen Shania so happy. She has ended up with the love of her life."

Shania's marriage to Robert ‘Mutt’ Lange ended in May 2008, after 14 years together, after he got involved with Frederic’s ex-wife Marie-Anne Thiebaud. Frederic and Shania reached out to each other after their partners' alleged affair, then wound up fallling in love! Funny how things work out.

Writing on her official website, she called Frederic "a dear friend and true gentleman ... We leaned on one another through the ups and downs, taking turns holding each other up. We've become stronger and closer through it all".

Shania - who has a nine-year-old son, Eja, with her ex - has previously admitted she wanted to "go away and disappear" when her marriage ended. She said: "I feel like in a way I'm starting over, with everything.. I was in a very deep, dark slump, and I needed to find a way to get myself out of it. I had to force myself back out into life, back out into experiencing things. There were moments when I really just thought, 'I don't need anything and I don't need anyone. I just want to go away and disappear.' So, that was a bad slump."

0 comments: