Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Amar'e StoudemireNY Knicks star Amar'e Stoudemire is hanging up his basketball jersey for a while and putting on something a little more stylish.Page Six reports that he has teamed up with fashion designer Rachel Roy to launch a clothing line. No, it won't be for men. In fact, it'll be part of her contemporary women's collection, Rachel Rachel Roy. 

Amar'e first started appearing in fashion circles when Anna Wintour brought him as her guest to both Fashion's Night Out and the Tommy Hilfiger spring show in September. He has been quoted as saying:
I love fashion...I love watches. I love shoes. I make sure that every time I step out of the house, I'm feeling comfortable and fashion-forward. Depending on the occasion, I dress the part.What do you think, will Amar'e's talent be just as good off the courts as it is on?

0 comments: