Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


After being pelted with a flour bomb for wearing what appeared to be fur, Lindsay Lohan got public support from an angry Samantha Ronson.

"The girl who threw [the flour] acted like an animal herself," Ronson, 30, says on her MySpace blog. "I take that back, it's an insult to animals to group her in with them, my dog is FAR more civilized than that person."

She adds: "I think there are plenty of families that could have used that flour for a meal. Nice job, lady."

A member of People for the Ethical Treatment Animals threw the powder at the Mean Girls star, 22, as she arrived at Paris's VIP Room Theater in the early hours of Saturday with Ronson. The nightclub's owner helped Lohan dust off her blue sequined dress and the apparent black fur stole that sparked the activists' ire before she posed on the red carpet.

"It's a pity that some groups feel the need to assault people as opposed to fighting with words," Ronson writes. "Whenever I feel the need to vent about something that feels unfair to me I reach for my computer, I don't run out of the house with abusive intentions. I don't expect everyone to react the same way, but I do expect people to respect each other."

0 comments: