Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


Bravo’s brave host Andy Cohen corralled all five Atlanta Housewives — NeNe, Kim, Sheree, DeShawn and Lisa — together to discuss the drama that went down on the show’s first season, and the hour resulted in fireworks. Big Papa, Kim’s anonymous millionaire boyfriend, proved to be the most sensitive subject between her and former friend NeNe, when the two almost came to blows after Kim described their relationship as “on again, off again.”

“This show has definitely had an impact on our relationship,” she said, before admitting that the man in question is legally married, but separated from his wife, which she also recently confirmed to PEOPLE.
NeNe took fault with Kim suggesting that Big Papa wasn’t fond of NeNe, even though the two had only met briefly. “Close your legs to married men,” she charged at Kim. “You heard it, you’re the one that’s trouble. You’re the one that’s going around lying on everybody. Lying every chance you get. But you better not lie to me. You made a comment that you would beat my a–. I’d like to see that happen … I’ll see you outside!”

Peacemaker Lisa had to jump into NeNe’s lap to restrain her. But the most energetic of the housewives also admitted that she’s not always such a pacifist. “I’m a little aggressive too,” she said. “I’m diplomatic and I try to conduct business. And if it’s not productive, it’s not worth my time.”
And Lisa proved she could be aggressive later when Kim suggested that Lisa had approached Kim personally about NeNe’s performance in the limo at DeShawn’s birthday.
“Your story really doesn’t add up,” she accused. “You’re a habitual liar. I think you need to take medication … She talks about Sheree like a freakin’ dog. She talked about every last one of us!”
But the typically calm and collected Lisa didn’t stop there. “I feel sorry for you,” she told Kim. “You’re pathetic. You have nothing else going on, you have no talent. Screw you ’cause you’re a liar. I have nothing to say to you. And I’ll flip you over the couch because really I’m the wrong one [to mess with] for real.”
With all of the drama that’s passed between the housewives this season, they’re not all sure that their friendships will be able to recover. “I’m good on friends,” NeNe announced. But she also had a final bone to pick with Kim: her comment about not wanting to go to DeShawn’s sunset barbecue and eat “chicken” with NeNe, which she called “suspect,” considering they ate lamb and shrimp.

And Kim wasn’t ready to let NeNe off the hook either. “I had a great time with you and there are parts of you I definitely miss for sure,” Kim told NeNe. “Have I forgiven you for the song? I mean, like I said, it’s entertaining. Maybe I blew it out of proportion, but I think part of it was a little disrespectful. But I’m past that.”
And leave it to the honorary sixth housewife and self-proclaimed biggest diva on the show, NeNe’s gay boyfriend Dwight Eubanks, to really put things in perspective. “All this cat fighting is so unnecessary,” he said, sipping mimosas on the couch between Sheree and Kim. “And it’s so unladylike.”

0 comments: