Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Sunday, August 16, 2009


Bow Wow is officially a Cash Money Millionaire. The rapper revealed on Sunday that he is the newest signee to Lil Wayne and Birdman’s label.


“I’m officially the newest member to the Cash Money team!” the 22-year-old wrote on Twitter. “Bow Wow, Wayne, and Drake? Who [gonna] stop that trio! Shout to Stunna for believing in me and givn me a chance. Shout out 2 Wayne for letn me walk on board! And my YM family and Cash Money family.”

The announcement comes just months after Bow Wow said he was hanging up the mic after his seventh album New Jack City II to pursue acting and business ventures. “This my last album because for me, there’s no more that needs to be done on the music side,” he said at the time. “There’s nothing more that I want to accomplish that I haven’t seen yet.”

Just last week, Lil Wayne publicly announced Bow Wow’s Face Off collaborator Omarion as a new addition to the Young Money family, while on stage at the “America’s Most Wanted Music Festival” in Universal City, Calif.

“I’ve been rockin’ with Bow Wow for a minute,” Wayne said previously. “That’s my little brother. That’s my dude.”

Bow Wow was formerly signed to Columbia Records. BallerStatus.com was first to report the news on Sunday.

0 comments: