Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, August 28, 2009



Kim Kardashian may be the ultimate chameleon. From trying out a short cut for “O” to experimenting with a Twilight inspired look with her makeup artist, the reality star is always game for trying something outrageous. Now, she crosses over to the dark side for a spread in the September issue of YRB. “My YRB magazine shoot just came out and I am loving the results!” Kim writes on her website. “I really love the transformation and the clothes were amazing!!! This has got to be one of the most unique shoots I’ve ever done! Not sure I’ll ever go for a permanent short cut, but it definitely works for this shoot.” We’re just getting used to Kim’s blonde hair, but Kim does look fierce with the heavy dark makeup, pale white skin and raven bowl cut…. Tell us: What do you think of Kim’s goth-inspired shoot for YRB?

0 comments: