Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Willie: "That Picture Is Not Me"


Day 26 member Willie Taylor has gone on the record about an alleged leaked nude photo that surfaced a few days ago. He is not denying that the face in the photo is him, but that the act in question was photoshopped. Here’s the full statement: So there it is.

“It is very unfortunate that someone would try to degrade my name by posting a fake photoshop image of myself on the internet holding what is alleged to be my penis. The alleged picture is my face, but the holding the penis part is not.
I am a man that has a family and have a tremendous amount of respect for myself, my son, my group and all of my fans across the world and I would never put them through such a predicament. So, in a nut shell, that picture is not me.”

In other news, Willie and his group, Day 26, have released a video album today, entitled “Forever In Your Eyes”. It is available digitally through iTunes and is led by the official single “So Good”.

0 comments: