Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


For Céline Dion, getting pregnant with her second child means more than any Grammy award, platinum album or sold-out Vegas show.

"You know, I'm not really a singer," Dion told PEOPLE in 2007. "My life is to be a mom. It is what I enjoy the most. I will take a chance with my music. I don't take risks with my family."

To that end, the singer, 41 and her husband, René Angélil, 67, tried to have their first baby for six years before turning to in vitro fertilization. The fertility treatment was successful and the couple welcomed their first child together, Réne-Charles, now 8, in 2001. They also saved frozen embryos from that treatment.
"We'll try and hope for the best," Dion said at the time. "If it's given to us again, we'll be more than blessed."

Now that the family is expecting a new addition, Réne-Charles will assume the role of big brother – something he's been planning on for some time.

"I've asked him if [he prefers] a little boy or a little girl," the singer has said. "He said, 'a little sister.'"

Boy or girl, baby No. 2 is all Dion could ask for. Motherhood, said the star, "is my most amazing reward."

0 comments: