Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, August 7, 2009


Having already revealed the racy secret to her 11-year-marriage to Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith is now admitting that it takes effort – or, at least, some clever thinking – to keep things sizzling hot.

"My husband and I always make time for sex! Always! No matter how busy we are. And if I told you the places! You would not even believe!" the cover girl – along with Trisha Yearwood and Meredith Vieira – says in the September issue of Good Housekeeping, on sale Aug. 11.

"It's crazy the risks that we take," says Pinkett Smith, 37, "but that's what keeps it so much fun."

Adds the star (and executive producer) of TNT's drama series HawthoRNe, "It's been eye-opening how much the connection between my husband and me has deepened."

Still, Pinkett Smith says sometimes even she's surprised by the longevity of her marital union. "I never thought that I'd be married to anybody, and I surely never thought that I'd be married to anybody as long as I've been married to him. And I plan on being married to him for the rest of my life."

0 comments: